Have the time of your life in high school without worrying about how you will do on the next exam! Thanks to 101 Ways to Make Studying Easier and Faster for High School Students, you will learn more efficient ways of studying so that you will have more time for the activities you want to do.
Don't waste time studying material that you don't understand. Rather, find a way to study more efficiently. This book provides you with new study methods to cut back on your study time and also ensure that you are studying the correct material. Learn new ways to take notes, get more information out of lectures, ask better questions, expand your vocabulary, research the proper material, and much more. This book will also help prepare you for college by providing you with more efficient study habits that you can use for years to come.
No two people learn the same way, and no single study method will work for everyone. While this book introduces you to multiple study methods, the aim is to improve your learning, your understanding, and, ultimately, your grades.
- Table of Contents(p.navPoint-5)
- Chapter 1 Study Easier & Faster(p.navPoint-7)
- Chapter 2 Make Time to Study(p.navPoint-8)
- Chapter 3 Find Your Learning Style(p.navPoint-9)
- Chapter 4 Create Your Study Space(p.navPoint-10)
- Chapter 5 Read Fast & Read Well(p.navPoint-11)
- Chapter 6 Taming Long-Term Assignments(p.navPoint-12)
- Chapter 7 Conquer Your Demons(p.navPoint-13)
- Chapter 8 Make Class Time Count(p.navPoint-14)
- Chapter 9 Foreign Language Study Tips(p.navPoint-15)
- Chapter 10 Mathematics Study Tips(p.navPoint-16)
- Chapter 11 Language Arts Study Tips(p.navPoint-17)
- Chapter 12 History Study Tips(p.navPoint-18)
- Chapter 13 Science Study Tips(p.navPoint-19)
- Chapter 14 Cramming(p.navPoint-20)
- Chapter 15 Exams & Standardized Tests(p.navPoint-21)
- Author Dedication & Biography(p.navPoint-24)