A recent study found that most professionals believe that over 50 percent of meeting time is wasted. More than 90 percent admit to daydreaming in meetings, 73 percent have brought other work, and 39 percent have fallen asleep. You might think that there would be fewer meetings. However, in the survey 46 percent said they attended more meetings than a year ago.
with proper training.
Even MBA graduates have never had a course in how to plan, organize, and present an effective meeting. That is the subject of this new book which will teach the proper skills and training to get great results with every meeting, every time! You will learn the checklists for planning your meeting, setting the agenda, strategic planning, how the physical setting can be improved, how to properly open a meeting, handling difficult people and maintaining control, how to assess and evaluate your meetings, and the correct method to end a meeting. Good meetings don't just happen, they are planned and created.
- Successful Meetings(p.navPoint-2)
- Chapter 1:Meeting Basics(p.navPoint-8)
- Chapter 2:Types of Meetings(p.navPoint-9)
- Chapter 3:The Who, What, and When of Your Meeting(p.navPoint-10)
- Chapter 4:Initial Planning for Your Meeting(p.navPoint-11)
- Chapter 5:Planning Your Meeting Agenda(p.navPoint-12)
- Chapter 6:Strategic Meeting Planning(p.navPoint-13)
- Chapter 7:Effective Ways to Start Your Meeting(p.navPoint-14)
- Chapter 8:Conduct Effective Meetings(p.navPoint-15)
- Chapter 9:Elements of an Effective Meeting(p.navPoint-16)
- Chapter 10:Other Meeting Attendees(p.navPoint-17)
- Chapter 11:Communication(p.navPoint-18)
- Chapter 12:Tools for Effective Meetings(p.navPoint-19)
- Chapter 13:Potential Meeting Problems(p.navPoint-20)
- Chapter 14:How to End a Meeting(p.navPoint-21)
- Chapter 15:Evaluate and Assess A Meeting(p.navPoint-22)
- Business Meeting – Resource List(p.navPoint-25)
- Author Biography(p.navPoint-26)
- More Great Titles from Atlantic Publishing(p.navPoint-27)
- Copyright page(p.navPoint-28)